- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar and sugar blend on medium speed
- for 2 minutes or until crumbly. Beat in the eggs, applesauce, oil,
- vanilla and butter flavoring. Combine flour, baking powder, baking
- soda and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Pour half of the batter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with
- cooking spray.
- Combine filling ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Carefully top with
- remaining batter. For topping, combine the flour, sugars and
- cinnamon in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Combine icing
- ingredients until smooth; drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 18
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 278 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 fat, 2 starch.