- Fold in fish.
- Place generous 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Place enchiladas in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking
- spray. Combine flour and cream until smooth; pour over enchiladas.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheeses. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2
- minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with salsa. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 enchilada with 1 tablespoon salsa) equals 464 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 948 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 39 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.