Makeover Creamy Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, pineapple, marshmallows, apple, sugar substitute and salt. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in whipped topping and walnuts. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Reviews for Makeover Creamy Cranberry Salad
Sort By :
My 9 year old grandson always asks for this on Thanksgiving..I had misplaced recipe, but found it again this year and he was very happy! Nice and tart, but sweet!
Made this again just yesterday and finished a serving of it just before typing this... Very easy to make, and wonderfully tart and delicious! Used Splenda and kept nuts on side for those who don't like or can't have nuts.
This has become my 'must bring' dish, no matter the season.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >