Makeover Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
We recently sampled your makeover of our Creamy Coleslaw, and the flavor was much the same, though a little less creamy ... but for the sake of making it healthier, I'd say the change is worth it! - Renee Endress, Galva, Illinois.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 85 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC