Makeover Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Creamy Coleslaw
Sort By :
Very simple and a nice blend of flavors, doesn't even taste like a lightened up version. I'm always looking for ways to lighten up favorite foods and although this one seemed obvious, the seasonings must be the secret to making it flavorful.
Will definitely make this again. Taste not quite as bold as high-calorie version but definitely very good. And only 2 poits on Weight Watchers.
I was really excited to try this recipe, but was a little let down. It's good, but it's missing something. It was definitely better the second day, but still missing something.
I don't know if it's the season salt or the dry mustard, but this is just about the tastiest coleslaw I've ever had! I love it!
I was expecting my hubby to hate this, as well as myself because i'm not a big coleslaw fan, but this was wonderful !
More Recipe Collections
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >