We recently sampled your makeover of our Creamy Coleslaw, and the flavor was much the same, though a little less creamy ... but for the sake of making it healthier, I'd say the change is worth it! - Renee Endress, Galva, Illinois.
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Makeover Creamy Coleslaw in Healthy Cooking August/September 2011, p27
Reviews for Makeover Creamy Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review