- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the artichokes, cream cheese, yogurt, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, jalapeno, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Makeover Creamy Artichoke Dip
"This was delicious and rich. I served it at a party and no one believed it had been lightened up. I used fat free Greek yogurt and it was thick and creamy. I am making it again for Thanksgiving. I leave out the jalapeno but otherwise it is perfect."