- paste until blended. Gradually stir in cream cheese mixture,
- half-and-half and basil. Cook and stir until heated through (do not
- In a large bowl, combine the seasoned oyster crackers, oil, dressing
- mix, garlic powder and dill; toss to coat. Ladle soup into bowls;
- sprinkle with crackers and cheese. Yield: 9 servings (3 cups
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup soup with 1/3 cup oyster crackers equals 303 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 893 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 fat.