Makeover Corn Pudding Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Whisk in the milk, egg substitute, butter and salt. Stir in the corn, cream-style corn and cheese.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"I love corn pudding and couldn't taste a huge difference in the light and regular version."
"I made this for Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit with everyone. Easy and delicious!"
"i've made better corn casseroles than this. a disappointment!!"
"Big hit with the whole family, even the super picky eaters. Everyone had seconds. Very easy. Will make again. I used regular two regular eggs instead of substitute and that worked fine."
"Tried this recipe for the first time on Thanksgiving day. It was loved by all and requested again soon. I've prepared similar corn recipes but this one wins the blue ribbon for sure. Thank you for sharing."