Makeover Corn Pudding Recipe
Passed down for generations, this recipe was a cherished family tradition at holidays and special gatherings. Now, with less than half the fat, sodium and cholesterol of the original, it can be served up for generations to come! Arlene Spencer - Oconomowoc, WI
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Whisk in the milk, egg substitute, butter and salt. Stir in the corn, cream-style corn and cheese.
- 2. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece equals 197 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 403 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Makeover Corn Pudding
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC