- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Whisk in the milk, egg substitute, butter and salt. Stir in the corn, cream-style corn and cheese.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Corn Pudding
"This is a great alternative to traditional corn pudding. It's not ask creamy, but that is to be expectedone since there isn't all that fattening ingredients in it. I would still recommend this to everyone who is looking for a lighter version."
"I love corn pudding and couldn't taste a huge difference in the light and regular version."
"I made this for Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit with everyone. Easy and delicious!"
"i've made better corn casseroles than this. a disappointment!!"
"Big hit with the whole family, even the super picky eaters. Everyone had seconds. Very easy. Will make again. I used regular two regular eggs instead of substitute and that worked fine."