- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and
- vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Stir
- in 1/2 cup coconut.
- Place bottom cake layer on a serving plate; spread with 2/3 cup
- frosting. Repeat layers. Top with remaining layer and frosting;
- sprinkle with remaining coconut. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 350 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 316 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.