- Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg;
- return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool
- completely. Stir in Miracle Whip and vinegar. Fold in cream.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, eggs, onion, celery
- seed and salt. Add dressing and bacon; stir until blended. Chill
- until serving. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 215 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.