- 1/4 cup chocolate mixture; set aside for garnish. Transfer remaining
- chocolate mixture to a large bowl.
- Remove sides of springform pan. Spread half of the chocolate mixture
- over brownie layer, spreading evenly over top and sides. In a small
- bowl, beat remaining cream until soft peaks form; fold into
- remaining chocolate mixture. Spread over chocolate layer. Gently
- press cookies into sides of dessert.
- Pipe reserved chocolate mixture on top. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 5 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 490 calories, 34 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.