- Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking
- spray. Bake at 350° for 18-25 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar
- until light and fluffy. Add the cocoa, vanilla and enough milk to
- achieve desired consistency. Spread over cake. Yield: 20 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter and Splenda sugar blend.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 242 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.