Makeover Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Milk Shake
I’m not a big sweets person, but I’ll slurp down a milk shake from Steak ‘n Shake any day! —Sarah Cowley, Houston, Texas
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat strawberry ice cream
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- 1 maraschino cherry
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream and strawberries; cover and
- process until smooth. Drizzle the inside of a chilled glass with
- fudge topping. Add ice cream mixture. Garnish with whipped cream and
- a cherry. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 302 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 173 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.