- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat strawberry ice cream
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- 1 maraschino cherry
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream and strawberries; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle the inside of a chilled glass with fudge topping. Add ice cream mixture. Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Makeover Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Milk Shake in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p24
Reviews for Makeover Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Milk Shake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2016
"I made this for my daughter. She thought it was great. I am lactose intolerant but I had to take just a little taste. Yum it was good."
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2014