- stir into butter mixture just until blended.
- Pour half of the batter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with
- cooking spray. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half over the
- batter. Top with half of the chocolate chips.
- Gently top with remaining batter; spread evenly. Sprinkle with
- remaining cinnamon-sugar and chips. Bake at 350° for 20-25
- minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 215 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.