- Gradually stir into vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the chicken, peas and
- pepper. Transfer to four 16-oz. ramekins; set aside.
- Divide dough into four portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll
- out dough to fit ramekins. Place dough over chicken mixture; trim
- and seal edges. Cut out a decorative center or cut slits in pastry.
- Brush with egg white.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes
- or until crusts are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 potpie equals 443 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 31 g protein.