- 4 cups uncooked yolk-free noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup crushed reduced-fat butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, milk, parsley, onion powder and salt. Stir in chicken.
- Drain noodles; toss with chicken mixture. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Chicken Noodle Delight
Sort By :
"Not awesome but still pretty good!"
"While it sounds delicious, I am a WW member and at 11 pp, it is not very helathy."
"Delicious! This recipe is a keeper. The next time I would like to add some peas or frozen mixed vegetables to round it out."
"Very good but you can taste the yogurt and if you don't care for that flavor this might not suit you."
"I haven't made this yet, but it sounds yummy, and withthe weather turning cooler, just the thing on a chilly evening! I think I might cut back on the amount of noodles, maybe to 3 cups or so, and add some thawed frozen veggies, like broccoli, or green beans, to cut some calories and carbs and add color and nutrition! It would make it amore of a one dish meal!"