- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack or Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 fat-free flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, chilies and olives. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping. Add the chicken, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese to remaining soup mixture.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with reserved soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; top with onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Makeover Chicken Cheese Enchiladas
Sort By :
"I did use half fat free sour cream and it worked fine. these were awesome even better the next day."
"To make even healthier I use whole wheat tortillas and substitute the sour cream with non-fat plain greek yogurt. These are extremely easy to make and taste delicious."
"Brown your chicken in either taco seasoning or enchilada seasoning, like Schilling"
"A serving is 2 enchiladas. Just have one and you're fine."