- and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Transfer to a large
- Stir in the soup, yogurt and mayonnaise until blended. Stir in the
- chicken, artichokes, water chestnuts, rice mix with contents of
- seasoning packet, mushrooms, onion, celery, pimientos and pepper.
- Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with stuffing cubes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55
- minutes or until edges are bubbly and rice is tender. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 431 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 1,240 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.