Makeover Cheesy Bean Dip Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread, cubed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips and assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 1 cup for topping. Add the beans, tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips and vegetables. Yield: 4 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Makeover Cheesy Bean Dip(6)
Sort By :
You won't miss the fat in the sour cream....but the cheese just isn't the same. However, as reduced fat goes, this recipe is good.
We made this for a cooking class I was teaching. The kids loved it!!! Super Yummy!!!!
This does not taste light and is a constant on Mexican night.
Very tasty. You can't tell that you've used reduced fat ingredients.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bean Cheese Dip >
- Bean Dip >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Makeover Appetizer Recipes >