- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar blend
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, walnuts and brown sugar blend; cut in butter until crumbly. Set aside 2/3 cup for topping; press remaining crumb mixture into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheeses, sugar and flour until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg substitute, milk, lemon juice and vanilla just until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until filling is set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Makeover Cheesecake Bars in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p10
Reviews for Makeover Cheesecake Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2012
Love these makeover Cheesecke bars!! Never have leftovers when I take this to potlucks.....WW 6 pp! I sometimes cut my bar in 1/2 so I can have some next day!!