Makeover Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar blend
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, walnuts and brown sugar blend; cut in butter until crumbly. Set aside 2/3 cup for topping; press remaining crumb mixture into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheeses, sugar and flour until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg substitute, milk, lemon juice and vanilla just until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 3. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until filling is set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece: 219 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Makeover Cheesecake Bars
"I do love the fat free and reduced fat ingredients listed for this recipe. However I really don't like things like this for my kids. So I reduced the recipe to make a smaller amount and made full fat version for the kids! Yum!!"
"Love these makeover Cheesecke bars!! Never have leftovers when I take this to potlucks.....WW 6 pp! I sometimes cut my bar in 1/2 so I can have some next day!!"