Makeover Cheddar Tot Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed baked sour cream and onion potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in Tater Tots. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Cheddar Tot Casserole
Sort By :
My husband has told me to keep this one in heavy rotation for recipes!
You don't really need the evap. milk or the butter. Just mix the soup and sour cream together and use the potato chips as an added "extra." That would bring down the fat grams quite a bit.
I added about 1/2 cup purple onion.
This is delicious!
My husband is lactose intolerant so we added a can of cream of mushroom soup instead of evaporated milk, lactaid milk, a lactose free sour cream substitute and shredded precooked chicken breasts. It was WONDERFUL!!
I have added a ham steak cut into cubes to a similar recipe and it was awesome.