Makeover Cheddar Tot Casserole Recipe
This delicious dish is truly comfort food at its finest. Sour cream, butter and cream of chicken soup combine with Tater Tots to create a creamy, filling base. Then it's topped with crushed potato chips and cheddar cheese which complete this sinful supper.
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed baked sour cream and onion potato chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in Tater Tots. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup equals 326 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 690 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Makeover Cheddar Tot Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC