Makeover Blueberry Whipped Topping Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans and butter. Press onto the bottom a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in gelatin mixture until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Spoon pie filling over top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 20 servings.
1 piece equals 232 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Makeover Blueberry Whipped Topping Dessert
"Awesome! Tastes like a light version of cheesecake... yum yummy!"
"An easy dessert to make and very good too. A nice, light summer treat."