- until golden brown and center is set.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in
- juice until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes. Stir in blueberries. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered,
- for 8-10 minutes or until berries burst, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with French toast. Yield: 8 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 375 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 418 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein.