- Spread meat sauce into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with
- cooking spray. Top with three noodles, Italian cheese blend, 1-1/2
- teaspoons Italian seasoning and cream cheese mixture. Layer with
- remaining noodles and reserved spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with
- mozzarella and remaining Italian seasoning.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Bake, uncovered, for 10-15
- minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 298 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 772 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.