- blended. Beat in the milk, extracts and butter flavoring. Combine
- the flours, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into sugar
- mixture until blended. Stir in poppy seeds.
- Transfer to a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over
- cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 269 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.