- 4 cups medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1 tub (10 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Italian Herb Cooking Creme
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in marinara sauce; simmer on medium heat 2 min. Remove from heat.
- DRAIN pasta. Mix cooking creme, basil and Parmesan in large bowl; stir in pasta. Spread half the meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of pasta mixture and remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella; cover with foil. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Bake casserole, covered, 40 to 45 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 30 min. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Make-Ahead Unstuffed Shells Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Make-Ahead Unstuffed Shells
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review