- quarter into a 6-in. circle; place over filling. Trim, seal and
- flute edges; cut slits to vent.
- Cover and freeze two potpies for up to 3 months. Bake the remaining
- potpies at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let
- stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- To use frozen potpies: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- baking. Cover edges of crusts loosely with foil; place on a baking
- sheet. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake 15-20
- minutes longer or until golden brown and filling is bubbly. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 potpie (prepared with reduced-sodium broth) equals 575 calories, 30 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 837 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.