Make-Ahead Triple Cheese Spread
This simple cheese spread appeals to every palate, so I rely on it often. It's a no-fuss favorite of mine because it can be made 2 days before your gathering and then refrigerated. —Angie Meyers, Chamberburg, Pennsylvania
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, salt, pepper and hot
- pepper sauce until smooth. Fold in cheese and parsley. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 105 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot