This simple cheese spread appeals to every palate, so I rely on it often. It's a no-fuss favorite of mine because it can be made 2 days before your gathering and then refrigerated. —Angie Meyers, Chamberburg, Pennsylvania
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce until smooth. Fold in cheese and parsley. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Triple Cheese Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p34
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Make-Ahead Triple Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review