Make-Ahead Tiramisu Recipe
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1. In a small bowl, combine coffee and liqueur; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, milk and vanilla until blended.
- 3. Layer one package of ladyfingers in an ungreased 11x7-in. dish; brush with half of coffee mixture. Top with half of cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- 4. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle with cocoa. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 321 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Make-Ahead Tiramisu
"This was really good . Next time I make it I will add some of the coffee liqueur to the filling also. If you have a Krogers or a Ralph's the ladyfingers are usually over by the fresh fruits"
"Using what I had on hand, I made this with a lemon cake mix in place of ladyfingers. Very good. May thin cream cheese with a bit of yoghurt next time."
"Delicious and easy!"
"I really wanted to like this recipe as I love Tiramisu - but this tasted way too much like sour cream and strong coffee. Maybe with half the sour cream it might have been better - but I'm sorry to say we did not enjoy this particular version."
"This is pretty darn close to the tiramisu I've been making for years. It's a great recipe. I wonder, could vanilla wafer cookies be substituted for ladyfingers if you were in a pinch? I make ladyfingers at home (no stores in my area carry these cookies) when I have the time. I would make tiramisu more often if I didn't have to bake the ladyfingers first."
"I did not put the coffee liqueur in mine."
"This was the most delicious tiramisu every was. I will make it over and over. My husband loved it."
"I was wondering if you can omit the liquer and it would still taste as good. I have not tried this recipe as I don't use or drink alcohol"
"This is a great recipe. Can't believe how easy it is to make. This will be a family favorite."