This variation of the popular Italian dessert is so easy to assemble. It’s convenient, too, since you can make it the day before your dinner party or potluck.—Linda Finn, Louisville, Mississippi
12 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- In a small bowl, combine coffee and liqueur; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- sour cream, milk and vanilla until blended.
- Layer one package of ladyfingers in an ungreased 11x7-in. dish; brush
- with half of coffee mixture. Top with half of cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving,
- sprinkle with cocoa. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 321 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium,