- logs from freezer. Refrigerate, tightly wrapped, several hours or
- overnight until thawed. Unwrap, then place on baking sheet. Bake in
- 375°F oven for 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min.
- Transfer to cutting board. Use serrated knife to cut each log into 6
- slices. Yield: 30 servings or 5 logs, 6 servings each.
HOW TO PREPARE WITH 18X14-INCH PHYLLO SHEETS:Use a total of 9 phyllo sheets, spreading 1/3 of the filling on each stack of 3 sheets and rolling up each stack to make a total of 3 logs. Freeze and bake as directed. Cut each log into 10 slices to serve.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 70 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.