Make-Ahead S'mores Recipe
"These are perfect little desserts to keep on hand for when unexpected company drops in," says Anne Sherman of Orangeburg, South Carolina.
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 whole graham crackers, halved
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat. Add milk; cook and stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Making one s'more at a time, spread 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture over each of two graham cracker halves.
- 2. Place eight or nine marshmallows on one cracker; gently press the other cracker on top. Repeat. Wrap in plastic wrap; store at room temperature. Yield: 16 s'mores.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC