"These are perfect little desserts to keep on hand for when unexpected company drops in," says Anne Sherman of Orangeburg, South Carolina.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 whole graham crackers, halved
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat. Add milk; cook and
- stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Making one s'more at a time,
- spread 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture over each of two graham
- cracker halves.
- Place eight or nine marshmallows on one cracker; gently press the
- other cracker on top. Repeat. Wrap in plastic wrap; store at room
- temperature. Yield: 16 s'mores.