Make-Ahead Crab Dip Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in crab. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
3 tablespoons: 54 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0g fiber), 7g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Make-Ahead Crab Dip
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer