Make-Ahead Crab Dip Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in crab. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
3 tablespoons (calculated without crackers or vegetables) equals 54 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Make-Ahead Crab Dip
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer