Make-Ahead Crab Dip
Busy party givers love the make-ahead convenience of this elegant dip with a lick of lemon and horseradish. Serve with crackers or veggies. —Mary Diamond, New Port Richey, Florida
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or fresh vegetables
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in crab.
- Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 3 tablespoons (calculated without crackers or vegetables) equals 54 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 lean meat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer