- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in crab. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Make-Ahead Crab Dip in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p21
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Make-Ahead Crab Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review