My son-in-law is a professional chef, and he shared this original recipe with me last year. The salad is an excellent medley of fresh vegetables and mixed dried fruit. I even make my own fresh bacon bits to toss the mix. —Janice Stoltenow, Lebanon, Missouri
Recommended: 38 Make-Ahead Meals for Your Busy Family
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruit, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- Dash salt
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, dried fruit and onion. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, honey and salt. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or overnight. Just before serving, top with bacon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Make-Ahead Broccoli Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p200
Reviews for Make-Ahead Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review