- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, olives, mushrooms, onion and peppers. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Make-Ahead Artichoke Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p178
Reviews for Make-Ahead Artichoke Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review