- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll into an 18-in. x
- 12-in. rectangle. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter
- and cinnamon; spread over rectangle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll
- up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut into 1-1/2-in. slices.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and cream; pour into
- a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place rolls, cut side down, in
- brown sugar mixture.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in
- dish for 5 minutes; invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 623 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 97 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.