Maids a-Milking Shakes Recipe
We drew inspiration from the traditional carol "The Twelve Days of Christmas" when making these kid-pleasing shakes. Top them off with whipped cream and crushed cookies. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 4-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 15 mint creme Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Whiped cream and additional crushed mint creme Oreo cookies
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, cookies and extract; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and additional cookies. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup (calculated without garnishes) equals 487 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC