- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 4-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 15 mint creme Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Whipped cream and additional crushed mint creme Oreo cookies
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, cookies and extract; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and additional cookies. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Maids a-Milking Shakes
"Made it exactly like the directions and it was delicious if you like mint. A little was okay but didn't eat much. Too minty and too sweet but my 11, 8 and 3 yr old went crazy over it and said mama this is delicious so it's a winner with them. Personally I would have just used regular Oreos lol it's a winner tho!"
"This was absolutely delicious."