- 1 medium nectarine, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- FISH FILLETS:
- 2 mahi mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash salt
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Drizzle fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fillets, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until fish just turns opaque. Serve with salsa. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mahi Mahi with Nectarine Salsa in Country Woman June/July 2009, p44
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mahi Mahi with Nectarine Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2009
"This recipe is delicious and so quick to prepare. Since we are watching our calories it fits right into our diet. It's definitely a keeper."