- In a large bowl, beat the ricotta, cream cheese, sour cream and sugar
- until well blended. Beat in flour and 2 tablespoons liqueur. Add
- eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place
- springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until center is just set and top
- appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
- loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Toss peaches with remaining liqueur; arrange over top of cheesecake.
- Sprinkle reserved hazelnuts in the center. Remove sides of pan.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 518 calories, 33 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 159 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.