Magnolia Dream Cheesecake Recipe
"This is the best cheesecake you will ever taste!" You'll love the light, creamy texture bursting with peach and hazelnut flavor. Charlene Chambers, Ormond Beach, Florida
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 50 min. Bake: 1-1/2 hours + chilling YIELD:16 servings
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur, divided
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 medium peaches, sliced
- 1. Place a greased 10-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- 2. Place hazelnuts in a food processor; cover and pulse until coarsely chopped. Set aside 1/4 cup for garnish. Add graham crackers and sugar to food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Add butter; process until blended. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat the ricotta, cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until well blended. Beat in flour and 2 tablespoons liqueur. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- 4. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- 5. Toss peaches with remaining liqueur; arrange over top of cheesecake. Sprinkle reserved hazelnuts in the center. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 16 servings.
1 slice equals 518 calories, 33 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 159 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC