These fun and colorul magic wands don't take a magician to make. You can change the colors for any theme party, too!--Renee Schwebach, Dumont, Minnesota
24 ServingsPrep: 50 min. Cook: 5 min. + standing
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- Colored sugar or edible glitter
- In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel rod
- halfway into melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with
- candy stars and colored sugar. Place on a wire rack for 15 minutes
- or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.