Magic Wands Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- Colored sugar or edible glitter
- 1. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel rod halfway into melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with candy stars and colored sugar. Place on waxed paper; let stand until dry. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 103 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Magic Wands
"These were easy for my 7yr old to make for her class treat and Halloween party."