Magic Wands Recipe
These fun and colorul magic wands don't take a magician to make. You can change the colors for any theme party, too!--Renee Schwebach, Dumont, Minnesota
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- Colored sugar or edible glitter
- 1. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel rod halfway into melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with candy stars and colored sugar. Place on waxed paper; let stand until dry. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 103 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Magic Wands
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC