Magic Wands Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- Colored sugar or edible glitter
- 1. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel rod halfway into melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with candy stars and colored sugar. Place on waxed paper; let stand until dry. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Magic Wands
"These were easy for my 7yr old to make for her class treat and Halloween party."