These fun and colorul magic wands don't take a magician to make. You can change the colors for any theme party, too!--Renee Schwebach, Dumont, Minnesota
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- Colored sugar or edible glitter
- In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel rod halfway into melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with candy stars and colored sugar. Place on waxed paper; let stand until dry. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Magic Wands in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun Annual 2006, p85
Reviews for Magic Wands
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2012
"These were easy for my 7yr old to make for her class treat and Halloween party."