These fun and colorul magic wands don't take a magician to make. You can change the colors for any theme party, too!--Renee Schwebach, Dumont, Minnesota
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- Colored sugar or edible glitter
- In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Dip each pretzel rod halfway into melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with candy stars and colored sugar. Place on waxed paper; let stand until dry. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Magic Wands in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun Annual 2006, p85
Reviews for Magic Wands
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2012
"These were easy for my 7yr old to make for her class treat and Halloween party."