Our Test Kitchen created this delightful treat. You'll love the chocolaty flavor these cookies bring, as well as how simple they are to make!
34 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 1 cup refrigerated Holiday Cookie Dough
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to
- soften. In a large bowl, combine the dough, coconut, cracker crumbs,
- chocolate chips and milk. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until
- easy to handle.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut
- with a floured 3-in. star-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place 1 in. apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool
- for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- If frosting is desired, melt additional chocolate chips; stir until
- smooth. Frost cooled cookies. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie (calculated without frosting) equals 71 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium,