- and vanilla until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, milk and eggs. Combine the
- remaining filling ingredients; add to pumpkin mixture. Pour over
- crust mixture (do not stir). Dot with butter and sprinkle with
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean and the top is golden brown. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 353 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 462 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.